I haven't seen such a random collection of powers in the Weekly Boss Battles for a while.
The Weekly Boss Battles are a great way to find the Nexo Powers with the quickest damage potential. Finishing a kill in under 30 seconds means each Top Knight only had time to charge and use 1 Nexo Power. The problem is figuring out which power won them a spot as a Top Knight.
- Veil of Concealment - a common Nexo Power for the weekly boss battles. The first hit you make while invisible does a TON of damage.
- Banana Bombs - good for damage. haven't seen any Top Knights use this for a while
- Ice Dragon - wut?
- Prism of Clarity - rarely ever use this power
- Alliance of the Fortrex - possibly one of the highest damaging Nexo Powers, but it takes a LONG time to complete. This Nexo Power is great for killing enemies, but usually not good for making super fast kills required to rank as a Top Knight
- Fist Smash - rarely ever use this power.
- Pinball Magician - powerful, multiple hits. Makes sense.
- Power of United Knights - rarely ever use this power.
- Spin Drifter - wut?
- Backlash Lightning- rarely ever use this power.
- Rolling Fireball- rarely ever use this power.
- Sword Tornado - powerful, but I don't recall seeing this used by very many Top Knights.
It seems like this week's Top Knights are just equipping whatever they feel like or they know a lot more than I do about what is effective at killing bosses. Considering the fact that I've never been able to place in the top 4, the latter is most probable.